Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Let's bring back overalls.

This afternoon I almost didn't go out because I felt pressed for time. With a little encouragement, though, I went, and I was rewarded with a pretty amazing sunset. Take this picture and imagine the glowing intensity.

I only went three miles but I felt solid. Ready for Saturday's marathon? I'm more concerned about getting up early than I am about running 26.2 miles .

I have some wants right now. Some big ones and some simpler ones, and the simple ones I'd like to share. I want to keep cleaning the clutter out of my cabinets and closets. I want to paint the wall in my living room. I want to bring back overalls. I want to put other things on the walls and be more industrious. I want to light more candles.

After my run I put on thick sweats and felt the nice used feeling in my legs.

I laughed some tonight and loved some. Those are good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment